These are works that are published. Some other internal works are not listed here.
I am learning programming, and have built some stuff:
- Piece by Piece: Write Readable Rust Code is my first post that shares my Rust programming experience.
- The Big Announcement is a tiny Ethereum dapp that I created during HackFS.
- Rust in Blockchain is a community-contributed resource center for Rust and blockchain developers, with a newsletter that publishes every month. I built the website and the GitHub contributing workflow.
I provide insight and strategy for building developer communities. Here is a list of published works.
- Thoughts on Developer Community Building is an article I wrote for Nervos team. In this article, I analyzed many blockchain projects’ content marketing that is focused on developers. I gave actionable suggestions at the end of it.
- Proposals for Nervos team
- Nervos Bi-weekly Reports in Chinese and English. I started it and helped establish its structure.
- Nervos CKB Development Update. I persuaded the dev team to share development activities with community developers. It also benefits the marketing team by providing detailed information.
- CKB Daily, I created this dev channel in Chinese in order to share Nervos CKB technology in bite-size.
- Nervos Forum. I proposed this online communication channel It is also a knowledge base for newcomers to learn from.
Writings in English and Chinese
- Rust in Blockchain
- Why Rust is written for advocating Nervos to the Rust community. I interviewed developers and made this content.
- A Close Encounter with Rust Community is the recap of RustCon Asia. It was very well received and was added to the ReadRust publication.
- P2P Introduction is the introduction of the peer-to-peer network that is used in the Nervos codebase. I translated it from Chinese and helped edit the original Chinese version.
- Terry Tai：区块链还处在技术为王的阶段. This is the first article I wrote for Nervos, talking about blockchain technology trends.
- 专访有赞 CTO 崔玉松：打造中国 SaaS 领域最好的开店软件解决方案. This is an interview with Youzan’s CTO, introducing their software solution for SaaS business in China.
- SegmentFault 黑客马拉松获“杭州十大品牌活动”称号. This is an announcement for SegmentFault, that it won a hackathon brand reward from the Hangzhou government.
- 高阳：数据决策的艺术. This is a record of SegmentFault’s CEO Gao Yang talking about the art of data-based decision making.
- 如何才能正确的评估编程水平. I wrote this one for fun, talking about programming ability test.
- SegmentFault 乔迁趴 Lu 起来. This is a teambuilding post, written after moving the office. It was a way of sharing the company’s culture.
- SegmentFault 团队七夕趴 - 如何Lu 出一个未来. We organized party featuring developers’ jargon, sharing how geeky the team is.
Event Strategies and Operation
- RustCon Asia 2019 is the first Rust community conference in China. It attracted more than 300 Rust developers in Asia, with speakers coming from overseas. It was a big party for Rust developers in China and for projects that adopted or plan to adopt Rust. The conference bridged Rust western community and Rust China community.
- Rust in Blockchain meetups, SF, Berlin, Hangzhou, China. and Rust in Blockchain workshops during SF blockchain week.
- Crypto Wednesday: a weekly dev meetup created for Nervos community. It successfully engaged developers and built a good reputation. Some speakers and attendees came from other cities.
- Nervos meetup series
- “Greetings” around China
- “Beyond Consensus” in China and overseas