Location: Utah, US
- Got my proposal feedback on Thursday; Revise the dev community proposal with BD direction
- Ongoing onckb.com site framework
- Chat with developers for UDT hackathon (feedback notes will be shared with Nervos team)
- Chat with China dev-rel friends for information updates
- Open firstname.lastname@example.org
- change the link color to Nervos green
- add newsletters section
- rss works
- Chat with China developer related people
Monday w/ team
- Sync community updates
Monday w/ HRs & co-founders
- Recruiting steps
Thursday w/ Nervos community leads
- Online strategy discussions
- Ongoing pitch from different regions
- Next approach and collaboration
- Engage developers for CKB community
- Support devs communication
- Find blockchain dev & system programming dev profiles
- Share the feedback with Nervos team
- Offer useful info for developers
- Revise China dev channels for collaboration
- Jekyll framework
In general, wechat articles from blockchain projects have less than 1k views, Nervos, web3, yikuai have around 300 views each; People in Parity have more page views, about 800. It seems projects are active but not a lot of community activities or discussions.
Talked to a blockchain dev, we agreed on the reality that most blockchain groups are not active. You don’t see community people ask questions often.
Learn to write a better report.
Utah is beautiful and very quiet. I love here and might stay longer to avoid travel at this outbreak period time.