This week, I stopped checking the phone every day, especially not to check messages.
I was slightly nervous for the first 2 days, then relieved later. And now I feel quite comfortable just spending time on my laptop (Terminal Emacs & web browser), and 2 kindles. I do check messages though, maybe once every 3-5 days.
Life becomes very simple. And I have more time to read and think.
- Published Rib #11 Chinese on infoq.cn.
- Emacs org-mode learned
- Wonderful experience. I use it to manage my notes every day.
- For my half-crawler requirement, I used Python and Rust for the experiment. WIP.
- Read Burntsushi‘s blog and the repo on text searching: ripgrep
- He did many cool repos
- Read Rust lifetime & static lifetime
- Rust Mdbook repo learned
- Installed js-ipfs
- Finished a novel Out of My Mind
- Article: In India, news aggregator apps are struggling to find a path to sustainability
- Article: The Top 3 Most Effective Ways to Take Notes While Reading