This is a week of focusing – less news, less messages, more classic books and articles.
I took useful notes, including thoughts about product building, and RiB community roadmap.
Staying at Utah is comfortable. I especially like the neighborhoods very well. From walking across those beautiful houses, seeing people who exercise in front of their apartments, I am comforted by this offline real life.
- Cocoverse setup, domain, website, email, twitter (will be live next week)
- Zola site generator
- Animation for Cocoverse for fun
- Setup rib feedly to generate project updates, with the help of Twitter RSS feeds
- RiB post draft, one-year-anniversary, contributing, rib-workflow
- Tools learned
- Reorg my personal Inoreader
- Clean up and update the Reading section
- Finished a book: The Elements of Style. It’s a book worth reading several times.
- Phase 0 for Humans v0.10.0
- League of Entropy: Not All Heroes Wear Capes
- Emacs config
- Git book
- Bret Victor - Inventing on Principle
- The chat room/forum problem
- Building Communities with Software
- Guide to audience revenue and engagement
- Podcast: Writers Writing, Readers Reading, Creators Creating
- Movie: The Big Short
- Thinking of how DeFi & coconut coin
- TV show: The Big Lebowski
- The dude
- Learned how to chop food
- Made a pizza from scratch